Hyderabad India
Shoutmeloud.com is an Excellent site for Bloggers
Sep 21, 2015 09:20 PM 948 Views

Some six months back when I was learning How to blog, the first site I came through was Shoutmeloud.com

Its a site by famous blogger Harsh Aggarwal .

He teaches how to blog, How to increase blog traffic and Do's and Dont's of blogging .He also gives tips and advices on "How to get Google adsense approval" for a new blog.

In a short he gives all tips and tricks to be  a successful blogger.I had subscribed to his site so I get regular mail about blogging tips .These tips are very useful specially for people like me who are new in blogging .

I have learned  a lot from his site .He is a role Model for Bloggers, Who has shown that people can earn a decent income from Blogging .He is even giving details of his monthly earning in his site, to show that people in India can earn Big by Blogging.

He is promoting blogging in India .Few days back I got a mail from his site in which it is written that Shoutmeloud is doing an all India road trip to promote Blogging .They will start from Delhi and go till KanyaKumari touching some major cities in between, and they are conducting bloggers meet in few cities .

Details of this trip is given at their site as well as on the facebook page of Shoutmeloud.

So those who want to learn blogging can check this site and subscribe to their email to get tips and tricks on blogging.

Write a Review on Shoutmeloud.com