Kolkata India
Shortest
Oct 22, 2019 02:21 PM 1649 Views (via Android App)

Shortest is a paid Link Shortener website which pay user who short links and share them over the internet and other social media sites. Shortest only pay for unique click's on the link and does not pay for any continuous click from the same IP address within a period of twenty four hours.

When hearing about Link Shortener's it seems that this is and easy job. But it is not. It is one of the most difficult job that most people can not do it for a long time. Also they payout very low for Indian traffic.

I signed up in Shortest with my email address and after verifying my account I was able to short links. I short a link from YouTube and share it in my WhatsApp Group.

To check whether my shortened link is working or not I clicked on this link myself. After clicking on shortened Link I have to wait for 5 seconds then I click on skip ad. After that again I have to solve Google Captcha to prove that I am a human and after solving captcha I have to wait for 12 seconds more to get the desired link.

After following these steps I am confident that no one is going to click and follow such hard steps to visit a link. Instead many people can directly search on Search Engine and able to get what they want.

I checked their publishers payout rate and for India their payout rate was very very low for 1000 click's. It was about 1.75$ per thousand click's for Indian traffic.

Their minimum payout is 5$. But I did not get enough click to receive 5$ goal to request payout.

Finally, I contact their support and asked them to delete my account. After a week they deleted my account.

So, this is my personal experience with Shortest and I think it is not for Indian people.

Shorte.st