The best Time wasting Site-Shorte.st
Mar 29, 2018 07:46 AM 3476 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Mar 29, 2018 07:41 AM)

Shorte.st is an online money making website at international level .i have signed up the website to earning purpose but I can't suggeste you the platform for online money because this site does not provide a good income system. The working method of short.st:-you can copy any type of links/Url(video, website.etc) And paste the link in the short.en site then you can short the link to a small level after that you may paste/share the new changed link in any social media platform to make more clicks by people on the link.if any person click on the link they will reach a special page with showing ads. About 5Seconds.when the people click the skip ad button he will reach the correct target of the link at that time a small amount of money will be credited in the account of new link maker.it is very very cheap amount .we can withdraw the money(dollar) through Paypal after 5dollars Earned.I have given a screen short of the my page in waste website.they are giving us to opportunity for monetize our website s.but its not profitable dears. I have worked on the site above the two months but now iam very shame full man to talk my revenue from the site so iam strictly and lovely demotivate you from the site.they are cheating us with giving cheap money to make a huge traffic in site we can search other effective online money ways.

Shorte.st