Bharatpur India
Time wasting website. Pay very less
Jul 31, 2017 12:26 AM 3625 Views

Hi friends today I am going to tell you my experience with shorte.st. Friends it is basically a URL shorten website that pays you about$0.0005 when someone goes to your shorten link and click on that and watch the ad for 5 seconds. You will have to copy a link a shorten it form this website and paste it somewhere from where you can get high traffic to your link .Friends I have made my account about 1 month before and I have tested this website by myself. This website boasts of paying$1 for your first 100 views you get. But in actual I got only$0.0005 for every view that I got and I did not receive$1 when I reached the limit of 100 views. You can also earn money on this website by referring to your friends and you will get 20% of their earnings. Friends this website can not ever make you rich as this website only gives$0.0005 on 1 view. So if we assume that you get around 100 views a day, you can only make$0.05 in a day for 100 views so if you have to earn$100 you will have to get 200000 views which is really hard for beginners and for others also. From one month I have only earned$0.0095 which is really low. This website has a really simple user interface, it takes few seconds to load and you it is not user friendly in terms of paying per view. I would recommend you to not waste your precious time in this website as it pays very low per view and also it is difficult to get so much traffic to earn some decent money.

Shorte.st