Parking:

Store Range:

The Great India Place, Plot No - 2, New Okhla Industrial Development Area, Gautam Budh Nagar, Sector 38 A, Noida 201301, UP

+91-120-4056000

Noida, Delhi Ncr India
Exaggerated Brand
Nov 16, 2018 02:17 AM 2903 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hi friends,

Here I would like to say the bitter experience which I had faced from shoppers stop. Normally atleast in every three months I will purchase some new dress. Therefore in the last January I want to take some formal & casual wears. As a first time visiter I had lots of expectations but unfortunately I am really sad about the brand.

Actually it was a purchase before gone to my home state. But when I talk with the sales man, he said they don't have any offers and all new year offers are closed. I don't know how it possible whether they have offers or not at least they should sell the product without much marginal difference on the same product in competitors. Because the price has that much difference as compared to other top market players.

Apart from the pricing issues, the attitude of employees are not that much better, if you have any doubts you just need to do the trial for more than one wears, then you will get how the behavior will change.

I know it's not a small brand, even they having two floor of fashion products. But that doesn't matter how they behave, how interact with customers.that's only matter for customers.

I believe no customer can tolerate this attitude. Before gone to the show room I wish to take at least 3 pairs of formals and casuals but due to these issues I just leave after billing one shirt and trouser.

You can imagine why I want to stay there, if they are not ready to treat us well, then we have lots of other brands. That's better I think.

Shoppers Stop - Sector 38 A - Noida