Parking:

Store Range:

Vijayawada, India India
Shoppers Stop - Hyderabad
Feb 11, 2016 01:27 PM 6824 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

Steady against Shopper's Stop from where I had purchased my Espirit wrist watch, I might need to share that resulting to keeping my softened search for three days up recognition this is the thing that Manoranjan Das, Retail OPeration Manager, Ravi Kumar, Department Manager needs to say:

"The watch is working honestly, come and assemble it".

This watch which I had gotten from Shoppers Stop stops after predictably and limits exactly when you change the season of the watch. In no time the customer consideration people of this shop are expressing that it has not stopped despite for while when it was in observation in the store. Plz brief what might I have the capacity to do in a condition, for example, this. I feel helpless and will never puchase anything from Shoppers Stop Hyderabad that is in Inorbit strip mall as it is controlled by a heap of fakes and cheats and will guide you to stop getting anything expensive from the spot. You could be the accompanying one.

Shoppers Stop - Begumpet - Hyderabad