Parking:

Store Range:

Disappointing
Nov 29, 2019 08:59 PM 735 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

I shopped at shoppers stop Begumpet store Hyderabad today. Very Disappointed. Waste of time.

Shopping experience: 2.5/5

Products/Apparel collection: 2/5

(You need to dig deep to get atleast 1 piece of clothing of your liking. the staff present is hardly of any help. They are busy talking with themselves. They might be assigned one brand so theywon't help you with other brand.

Billing experience: -1/5. yes I mean really negative. I asked the billing executive to redeem my 4500 points, which comes to Rs. 1350. All he could redeem was Rs.1000 in 3-4 tries and after every try, he was literally throwing back my card on the counter saying 'nahi ho raha hai'. I finally asked him to swipe the remaining amount from my card itself.

Pathetic.

I actually wanted to leave my merchandise there itself, but for sake of the time (alnost 2 & half hrs.) I had already spent, I had no other option than taking it.

Shoppers Stop - Begumpet - Hyderabad