Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Jodhpur India
Shivaay: Great love form father for his daughter
Jan 25, 2017 05:36 PM 3924 Views

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Shivaay! so for me the biggest takeaway from this movie was just like what parents are willing to do for their children no matter what is it will go above and beyond. It was a love story between father and a daughter. I loved the action sequences that came in the second half of the film under the first half does a really good job of just building and establishing relationship. that's the best way I can describe it. I really appreciated the "Real Life Stuff" mixed with CGI. The story was great. Ajay's acting is far far better and real A little girl she definitely gave me all sorts of feelings she was really good especially because she was not able to use words really so a lot of it was coming from a very visceral place so I really felt that. I really connected with that. shivaay has nice songs What a brilliant song they have made. SHIVAAY will teach what is CINEMATOGRAPHY to whole BOLLYWOOD! ASTONISHED!

Shivaay