Shyam Kunj, 16th Road, Pali Naka, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

A good place for hungry tummies
Oct 14, 2010 10:07 PM 28325 Views

My first visit to this place was on Christmas last year at around 12:00 midnight, with a few friends and we were surprised that even at that hour they did not refuse to serve us. That time I never thought that I would be such a frequent visitor of this place, coz its almost 30 kms away from my place (it's in bandra and I stay at Thane). The reason being my office is located within walkable distance from here.

The first time I was here, I had Chinese with my friends and it was really tasty. The price is also very economic. We had stuffed tummies at a mere 70 rupees each (4 of us). After the first visit itself I was a fan of this place.

The very first day of my office, I had my lunch here. This time had proper lunch (i.e. roti and sabzi) ; and it was too good. Though they took a little time to serve us, the taste was very nice. And since then I have tried many things here. Everything tastes good, be it starters, main course, milk shakes, rice, snacks, Chinese dishes, everything I tried till now has never disappointed me. I have never complained about the taste of any eatables. Even the hygienic conditions are well maintained. The staff is also helpful but a little slow at peak hours.

A very good place if you wanna treat your group. It would satisfy 2 purposes:

1)The food will be liked by all and your bday will be memorable

2)You don't have to spend too much (as compared to other restaurants around)

So it's a good deal.

Not everything is perfect in this world and like-wise there are a few negatives about this place too.The flaws I found here is that it's not very spacious. Feels a little congested at times. Same problem with both a/c and non-a/c areas. So if you are planning to go on a date with someone special, this place is NOT ideal.

Another problem is that there is no parking place around the restaurant. You have to park you car at least 4-5 blocks away from the place. Finding a parking place was dufficult even at 12 when I was there for the first time. So during peak hours, it's a real challenge.

Over-all both thumbs-up from me....I hope you ll also enjoy the food here if you get a chance to drop-in...

Thanks for reading...