Academics:

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

This review is not discourage the school but give an idea of the school. Hope this will make a change in the school.

I'm an ex student of the school, studying in Shishya was a nightmare.

There are a lot of cons than the pros. Here are some:

1. The teachers are very unqualified and have no experience in teaching. My worst teacher was the math teacher. She used to be rude towards students, not appreciate curiosity and demotivate students. I've seen my peers get harassed by teachers for being academically low. Most of faculty don't pay attention to students.

2. There's this bad rule, where if you come late to school. You have to be outside the classroom for rest of the period. This is very low standard for a school. This always made me stressed and sometimes even traumatic.

3. The management is the worst, I meant it, it's horrible. The receptionist is not friendly or helpful. The way the school works is really bad. You may say, "there are cameras, I will feel safe". You're wrong!. This school is not very safe for the students. The coordinator too is really bad at her work, she doesn't take criticism or a review.

4. The student body too is not very discipline or you can say, the students are not good companions. They're very indiscipline since the admission to the school is not very strict rather they see only the scores not the behaviour of students. It's really a bad place for your child.

There are many more cons to the school. To put it in simple words, the school is not preferred, a bad influence on students. I advise you to not admit your precious child into this school.

I have used a lot of time on this review, just to ensure other students don't have to go through the traumatic experiences as I did.

Hope this improves the quality of school! and gives a brief idea of the school.

Shishya BEML Public School - Tippasandra - Bangalore