Parking:

HORRIBLE PATHETIC CHEATS
May 30, 2016 11:43 PM 13051 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

HOW WAS THIS REVIEW POSTED AS FAKE AND ON WHAT BASIS? I WOULD LIKE MOUTHSHUT TO RESPOND TO MY QUESTION.

ITS UP TO YOU GUYS IF U WANT TO GO WITH THIS PATHETIC COMPANY ITS YOUR CHOICE BUT TRUST ME THEY R BIG TIME CHEATS

THINK

ORIGINAL REVIEW POSTED ON THE 16TH APRIL BY MY WIFE WAS GOOD TILL DATE TODAY I POSTED A REVIEW AND BOTH R MARKED AS FAKE.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER I POST MY REVIEW THERE R FEW POSITIVE REVIEWS OF SHIRKES.

WELL AS I SAY THIS COMPANY CHEATS PPL .IF U WANT U CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME ON nicketdave@hotmail.com.

PLZ READ MY ORIGINAL REVIEW POSTED 16 DAYS BACK WITH THE SAME TITLE, I HAVE UPDATED A POINT IN THS CURRENT REVIEW

We had given the order for a modular kitchen+ Wardrobe and Tv unit with Shirkes Kitchen. The order was given in March with a commitment to fulfill the same on 5th of April.

Their initial commitment was good, their sales person Vijay came to the site took all measurements and sent quotation and drawings. We desided to go with them.

Amol Shirke insisted on 90% of payment before work was started and came himself for collection. I was like how would we know and trust after giving the payment that the work would be completed on time. Mr. Amol Shirke, told me to trust his brand and his personal commitment of the same. The payment was made before the work started and it went downhill from there.

1. Kitchen which was completed on the 3rd of April, in 15 days the kitchen loft doors kept falling down. and a tall unit door made a wierd sound. On complaining the carpanter came and fixed the same with a alan key.again in 4 days the same.

2. They had sent the wardrobe with the wrong laminate on theback side which was supposed to be the TV unit. It was shocking when their head carpanter chautar singh said if we were ok with the wrong laminate on the TV unit. We sent the material back and after a weeks time the material was delivered and after 4 to five days the work started.

3. When giving the order their sales person Vijay had told us that there would be a gap between two laminates, a negligible gap which would not be visible until observed very closely. When the wardrobe was installed there was huge gaps on 3 sides.

4. Amol shirke himself came after 4 days, that too after sending him continous images of the disaserous work and continous calling him. He spent like 2 hrs explaining all and agreed that the work doe was absolutely pathetic. Also the wardrobe lofts which were supposed to be 24 inches were only 17 inches.we had to keep a continous watch on what was being done and if it was according to the required measurement. I mean why pay them if the customer has to keep a continous watch and let them know where they are going wrong. Shirke had also got a poloshing guy, and gave his word that the polish would mitigate the gaps.

5. to our surprise after a couple of days another polishing guy showed up, it was evident there was no communication between shirke and the polishing guy as the polish guy said he was not told to fill the gaps. After calling shirke 3 to 4 times he answers and then communicates the polish guy to fill the gaps. On 2 sides he does not put a tape to fill the polishexcatly in the gaps when asked he says the tape is Finish938844ed.we told him to bring a new one.

6. On the bottom of the TV unit pannel there were huge gaps and I was tld by the carpanter they cant fill it.i was like why cant u take a patti and fill it.the carpanter says they cant get the patti of that thichkess.isnt it common sense if you take a patti on any size and saw it the thickness can be altered.after telling them that they take spare small pattis from the loft work and put 4 to 5 unequal pattis.which was polished. Horrible polish work due to the pattis being small pieces and even polish is not done properly.

7. We talk to shire ever since continously calling him.he does not respond of the first call and after continously calling him blames it on his sales guy. He comitted he would ocme personally again to sort it out but been 3 weeks havent seen him or not heard from him.

8. The polish guy calls and says he will come tomorrow [has done that 2 times] and does not show up.whats the bloddy point in calling us and wasting our time.

9. Amol shirke is an extremely unprofessional person and his carpanters are worse and a bit daft in the head. Shirke is a rude person with zero value of other peoples time. I am calling the guy continously and he just makes stupid commitments and is extremely unreliable. The biggest joke is that the lock for the wardrobes have been installed but it does not lock.there was going to be a seat with the dressing table even thats pending for 3 weeks.

10. Shirke himself and as a brand are pathetic. No sense of time and take their customers for granted. The are all daft in the head, I mean if your head carpanter comes to take masurement long before work starts how can he go wrong in the measurement. Shirke comes for taking money but has zero brand value or zero value of his own commitment. Its the 14th of May and work is still not completed, word of Amol Shirke who is supposed to be the M.D of his company was to complete it on the 5th of April. They are CHEATS AND I WOULD REQUEST ALL NOT TO MAKE PAYMENT TO HIM TILL HE COMPLETS HIS WORK. YOU ARE BETTER GOING WITH A LOCAL CARPANTER THAN THESE IDIOTS OR WITH SOMEONE LIKE URBAN LADDER OR SPACEWOOD.

11. WE ARE LODGING A COMPLAINT AGAINST SHIRKES KITCHEN IN THE CONSUMER COURT. THEY ARE A RIDICULIOUS COMPANY WHOSE WORK IS PATHETIC AND BASICALLY ARE CHEATING PEOPLE WHERE THEY TAKE MONEY AND DO NOT DO THE JOB. STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST THEM AND IF ANYONE HAS SUFFERED THE SAME FATE AS US PLEASE CONTACTME ON THE NUMBER BELOW.

12. After posting the review the owner of the company called me.he was like I would like to visit the site and see for myself.OWNER KIRAN SHIRKE. I was like please do come before 5pm or in the coming week.Mr Shirke assured me he would come before 5pm.we waited till 6pm for him and he didnt show up. Well once again our time was taken for granted, its been 15 days I still havent heard from them. In todays world I dont think businesses should be conducted in this irresponsible manner where the consumer is taken for granted. I was like ok atleast the owner contacted me I should wait to go to consumer court.but I have been waiting for 15 days. Strongly advise not to opt for shirkes kitchen, I will be soon posting pics of the work the have done along with videos.

Shirke's Kitchen Interior - Pune