Parking:

Store Range:

Waste of money and time.
May 04, 2017 05:54 PM 7095 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

One of worst experience I have ever had is with Shirke's kitchen Interior - Pune.

They do not have any co-ordination between their team members. Our furniture delivery is delayed by more than 3 weeks(so, total more than 6 weeks from placing order) and yet they don't know when it will be delivered.

Tried to reach they several times but no response, their representative "Imran" always gives silly excuses like "I am in meeting", "I am in traffic", "I will call you back" but never you get a call back.

Most of the time he do not pick your phone call as your number is stored with him. To talk with him, you need to call from some "new" number but in this case also you will get some silly excuses like "Some problem in our machine", "We will deliver tomorrow" but from 3 weeks I am still waiting for tomorrow.

If you don't want to waste your money and time please do NOT get your interior done from Sirke's Kitchen Interior - Pune.

Shirke's Kitchen Interior - Pune