Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Come Again !Won't you?
Mar 03, 2005 11:39 AM 2706 Views
(Updated Mar 03, 2005 11:43 AM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I have been to Shirdi during my first year of collage and then again in the first year of my job.One thing I have noticed about the place is that although it has been crowded and commerialized now a days but you still find kind of serenity in the place during the Darshan of the baba's tample.And this vasrstile and kind of pure feeling and attract me to come again and again.

Advice to all travellers is that when you come here just stay in the authorised accomedation provided near the temple otherwise you can opt for some good hotels also which are there in shirdi.Do watch the morning prayer and if you want to stay more then 1 day then you can also visit the near by tourist attraction ''Shani Singnapour'', Its the temple of Shani dev with a village which has no Doors Amazing!!.

Anyways all in all this is the place which keeps calling you again and again with the divine blessing of baba.

Sai baba ki jai.!