Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

We had a wonderful trip and a spiritually enlighte
Apr 01, 2018 07:30 PM 741 Views

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Dear Sairam,

Thanks for the well organized tour to Shridi on 28- 29 Jan 2018. I am a senior citizen and I participated in the tour with my family.

We booked our tickets through online search only;with no introduction from friends and we are thankful to and feel blessed by Babaji for guiding us to the right choice of tour operators; M/S Sri SaiRam Subhayatra

the travel plans, accommodation, food, dharshan and other arrangements were exemplary and well organized. we had a wonderful trip and a spiritually enlightening dharshan.

Mr. Mahesh our tour guide is an excellent organizer and tour manager, who did everything well planned and explained the details patiently and clearly to all the members. we will surely recommend this trip to all our friends.

The bus can leave at 9 am from Shirdi with those willing to take up the long trip and visit the various temples en route to Pune.

The other arrangements were good and commendable. the short comings faced are usual with any other tours and nothing exceptional.

I wish the organizers and the team good luck and continue your good services

Aum Sai Ram