Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Jabalpur India
SHIRDI - OM SAI RAM
Jan 06, 2018 06:05 PM 2057 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hello friends today I am going to share my experiece on my tour of shirdi visited last week.

So friends everyone knows its the origine place of sai baba where sai baba live and blessed us for many years.

When we talk about the temple of sai baba and its arrangements so its up to the mark I am very happy with the arrangement. They made a baby feeding room when u r with your baby so no need to worry heres the place wheee u can feed your baby.

Here Local site seeing is like pimpleshwar mahadev mandir panchmukhi ganesh mandir so lots of places are there for local site seeing.

When we talk about hotels and accomodation so there lots of hotel on depend on your budget you choose the best hotel here and food is very good and service of hotel is very good.

So guys its very safe place for family visit must go and enjoy your weekends on shirdi.

Thank you guyz I hope my review is useful for you.

Write a Review on Shirdi