Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Shirdi Saibaba
Aug 20, 2010 10:20 AM 11516 Views
(Updated Aug 20, 2010 11:51 AM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Om Shri Sainathaye Namah

I can't express my feelings, but what I say regarding saibaba he is father of whole universe.

Saibaba never reveal his original name, time of birth, place of birth, from where he came, who his father or mother their names & what his religion or caste

SAIBABA is a name given by Malsapati his devotee "Sai" means "Saint" & "Baba" means "Father".

He make under stand people that God is Almighty & given us the wonderful human birth in earth has given us the opportunity to reach god which ever religion they belongs. Saibaba always says Sab Ka Malik Ek. in his saying he says that every religions & caste are same & God also.

Shirdi is a pilgrimage place in Maharashtra state. It is located in Ahmednagar district 296 kms from Mumbai.. The nearest station is kopargoan 15 kms from Manmad-Daund section of Central-Railway.

I am a great devotee of Saibaba I always visit once a year or whenever I feel I go. The atmosphere their is very peaceful & relaxed. when ever you put your feet in shirdi you will definitely feel relaxed & a sound peace by grace of saibaba. when ever I am stressed out I am in problem I go shirdi & saibaba fulfill all my wishes what I want & what I don't want. The atmosphere of shirdi is like medicine you will forget everything your troubles your pains. After taking darshan you will feel that saibaba have showered blessings on you & you will get energy to live your life in new direction with better prospects. Saibaba is always with us.

So if you want to see miracle in your life then go shirdi your all wishes will be fulfill soon or later but it will must have faith on him.

OM SHREE SAINATHAYE NAMAH