Accessibility:

Safety:

Kanpur India
Shirdi beautiful place
Jan 06, 2018 10:52 AM 1771 Views
(Updated Jan 06, 2018 10:49 AM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hii.friends, Today I take my trip about Sai Baba from Shirdi which is in a small village in Maharashtra, which I have completed last week. I went to Sai Baba for the first time.

At first I will talk about how to get it. If you are thinking of arriving here from flight hen for your information, let me tell you there is no airport here but You can get here from a  train or bus from Nashik  Airport.

More recently, Sai Baba  has completed 100 years in Samadhi. Shirdi is not just a Holy place but it is also  a tourist place. This temple has many more such as Dwarkamani, Shani Shernpur which is in Nashik.

Kakad Aarti is followed by Mangalsanan  in the moring, then it is again darshan. We all know that there is a lot of crowds on this, so this has been done with good safety arrangements. so there is no chance of accident on here.

There are many good hotels to stay in it and not too expensive. There are also good hotels to eat on this, where cheap food is available.

Local Synthesis is also graet, Accessibility is also good, you can enjoy it well.

So you can go there and can blessing from Sai Baba. Thank you!

Write a Review on Shirdi