Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I visited shirdi on 22nd Aug. 2016. with my Family. The presence of thugs around the temple is a very big disappointment. As you near the temple you will find thugs in Bike standing to give you direction for temple parking. As you take their advice they start following up to parking. The thug I met said that they are appointed by shirdi trust to help visitors. They will take you to the shop where they will charge you like anything. They get commissions from this shops. I ignored their advice and had a big argument with that thug.

Please find below my suggestions for good Darshan. I stayed in Sai Trust which chared Rs. 500 for AC room, you can even book online. Just follow the directions and check with shopkeepers or Auto drivers for directions. If you spend a little time you will understand everything about the Sai temple. Also at Shani Shignapur, its been highly simplified. Just park your car in the parking area provided and go to shani temple for darshan. Don't entertain any thug over there.

Shirdi