Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Wadki, Maharashtra, India India
Sabka malik ek
Jan 17, 2018 07:31 AM 2376 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hey guys, today I m gonna share my experience that is the trip of shirdi. I had gone to shirdi last year with my family. We organised the trip through Make my trip and we had got 15% descount on our flight bookings so our trip had been so exciting yet money saving.

Our trip package is of 3 days and 2 nights, so at the 1 st day we reached at Shirdi and a cab was waiting for us to take to the hotel. After went to the hotel and felt fresh we started to explore the sai baba's shirdi. Its amazing spirituality you feel there.

Shirdi is famously known as the home of late 19th century saint Shri Sai baba. The Sai baba sanathan trust is located in shirdi that is the temple of sai baba. On the second day we take the darshan' of shri sai baba's temple with all fresh mindset in the early morning and it made us all fresh and feeling of beautiful spirituality.

Next day we explore the city and other near about places, villages, towns and there was very beautiful villages. It was nice to explore them with your family , it was very cool places.

After all this on the next day we packed our laggage and got ready to return back as our trip duration was about to fininshed. It was mindblowing experience for me and my family to been there. On that day after 6 hours of drive we reached to our home and backed to work.

Thank you.