Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I had been to this place 4 years back, when I was working in Pune. We booked bus ticket for us at 12:00Am in night as somebody told us that you should reach there early morning. We reached there early morning at 3:30 AM. We took prasad, submitted our mobiles and belongings there. And stood in the line. I was surprised to see almost a line 1.5 km so early in morning.

The kakad aarti was going on and you have TV everywhere there to see the aarti as nobody is allowd inside the main bhavan during that time.

After that the line started and it took almost 2 hours for us to get inside. It is little crowded in main bhavan so they wont allow you to stand there for much time. After coming out you have many places there where Sai Baba used to live and they are maintained well. You should visit them as well. There are number of options to have food there. And you can start back in afternoon there and come back.

Shirdi