Medical Care:

81, Bull Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru 560004, KA

+91-80-22429366

Never admit anyone here, no matter how bad the sit
Jul 22, 2015 09:57 PM 8929 Views (via Mobile)

Medical Care:

I wouldn't rate anything, but this must come as a warning to you! Unless you want to lose your dear one, please do not even have this hospital as your last option. Two years ago, my father was admitted here as he started to hyper ventilate in the ambulance.

His condition - sudden brain stroke because of 2 blood clots. They initially got consents from us and after paying advance of rs.10, 000 they gave him some oxygen.

Then the general physician(hatefully forgot his name) promised us that they can remove the clots non-sugically via medicines. On the first day they said he had stabilised and was improving. We were getting second opinions and everytime we tried to shift him to a specialized hospital, they told that he was getting worse and took him to multiple places for scannings because they are not at all equipped.

Each time he was thrown around by ruthless staff. And all of a sudden they declared him brain dead. We went running pillar to pillar because just 2 clots means its curable, but they had already made him a vegetable with terrible treatment or none.They made enough money and successfully killed my father. They took my consent to have him killed off the ventilator. Can there be a bigger regret?

Write a Review on Shekhar Hospital - Basavanagudi - Bangalore