Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-8590000543, +91-9020111543

Preferred cab service for ladies
Jun 30, 2015 08:13 PM 7916 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

She Taxi cab service is a taxi service specifically for women and by women. I can tell you with full confidence that this is one of the most safe and best taxi services for women which you will not find in any other taxi service in India. It is totally safe, secure and reliable with prompt service. I have availed the service twice in last one year.

One for was drop to airport and one for was official purpose. It is driven by women mainly who are well trained professional in this field and you can absolutely be sure of their service. There are emergency helpline of security officers and police also in tie up with this cab service which reflects the level of safety.

The punctuality is worth appreciable. Whether you need door-to-door service, whole day booking, short trip, drop at particular junction, She Taxi cab service all have that service which you expect in your cab booking. Moreover, they are honest and helpful which I can tell you from my experience when I was just about to leave my audit file in the taxi by forgetting to pick it up from my seat and was just going unknowingly but driver let me know that I have left something on seat. I took it or else it could have gone if that women driver would not have informed me about this.

The cars are available almost all types which depends upon your preference and requirement which mainly includes indica, logan, corolla etc. This is one of the preferred cab services for women in India. The charges are also reasonable with safe and punctual service.

Write a Review on She Taxi