Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

+91-8590000543, +91-9020111543

Ichalkaranji India
Best for Woman Safety ! Excellent Service provide
Dec 09, 2017 10:09 AM 3356 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi friends ! I am sharing experiences about the She Taxi.

In summer holidays we are going to Kerala. Its such a nice place . Their we arrange some car for traveling , but , its some compact , so my father arrange another one for ladies . But only ladies , the question come for security .

So , we are searching online booking , there seen that taxi . I am very happy. Because its only for woman . I am so excited because I am not shown like that facility's. So , as booked Time they are come . We are booking indico.

So , after some time they come . I taxi driver woman only . We are seat so comfortable because if there any gent's then not create likes that environment. That lady having well educated because she's behaviour .

I am saying for start Air conditioner then she's immediately on. And ask about another services also.

She's asking some questions and information about that area , in English because we are don't know he knows our regional language but shes also talking in hindi. And she's give more information . Some places in road's , that also she's telling us.

She is drive very neatly so , no tension about any thing . The car is also in good condition . The car also not have come smell also . GPS also starting .

I think if ladies safety questions then solve on she taxi at the time of traveling. It's useful for security , proper facility provider also .

I think like that facility are available in our city also .

She Taxi