Try Swimming for Weight Loss and PCOD
Apr 23, 2019 08:59 PM 2301 Views

My experience with shathayu was absolutely sick under Dr.Sumedh, it is a highly commercialized center and doctors do lot of false marketing through lot of testimonies which is not true. Had taken detox treatment and purchased their stupid expensive medicines and after spend almost 20000 I had absoulte no results in their treatment. The testimonials they show and patients who take treatments have different bodies and different issues. Please do not fall prey for it.

Swimming was one exercise that I had learnt in my childhood and forgotten the wonders of this exercise which tones the body and burns lot of calories. In the US I dumped all the fake Ayurveda medicines they prescribe, got entangled to this hobby of swimming and I lost all my body weight and amazingly my hormonal balance was restored naturally.

IT is sad that many young girls suffer from menstural cycle problem, pls try out swimming if you want lose tonns and tonns of weight and it is hot summer now. one hour in the pool and some strokers gives outstanding benefits than any detox or massages.

Please mind to eat right, and appropriately by avoiding sugar and highly processed foods. Simple as such, all the health solutions are in the mind and in the body. All girls will definatley nail your weight loss goals with swimming. Rather spending big big thousands for treatments of panchakarma which does not work. Please try swimming for 2 months, eat normal weight and I will bet you all see the way you melt your fat naturally and tone your waist line.

Write a Review on Shathayu Ayurveda - J.P. Nagar - Bangalore