bangalore India
Excellent Service @Shathayu Ayurveda Chandralayout
Nov 26, 2014 01:33 AM 115780 Views

Hi, I had read a few articles and write ups of Shathayu Ayurveda in times of india but never had an opportunity to visit any of their centres. But once when I was visiting my friend in vijaynagar I just happened to see Shathayu Ayurveda Chandra layout. I quickly stopped by and decided to visit the place and I was quite surprised by the way an Ayurveda centre has been done up. Its simply Beautiful, Just visit it to believe it. I just wanted to inquire about their treatments and services, but I ended up spending 15 mins talking to their person at the front office and the doctor there.

They welcomed me with a big smile and made me feel very comfortable. They were patient enough to answer my queries which made me feel like taking one service. Very very professional and humble staff. I had been to many ayurveda centres before but trust me, the quality of oil and the way the therapist did his treatment was excellent, and moreover the centre was so neat and clean that there was no oil smell(ayurveda oil smell) anywhere as it smells in other ayurveda centres.

Hats off to the management for keeping each and every thing in the centre so clean and hygienic.

When I was done and about to leave, they offered me a discount coupon which I can redeem when I visit next. I not only got an excellent treatment and got myself rejuvenated but got to know(during my treatment when I was having a conversation with the therapist) that they have many treatments for other diseases too .The therapist are not only trained in treatment wise but have very good knowledge about ayurveda and their benefits. I was pretty much impressed by them and I would love to go there hereafter.

Hope you ppl take Ayurveda to a different level by such kind of services and hospitality.

Keep up the good work and plz maintain it.Good Luck.

Write a Review on Shathayu Ayurveda - J.P. Nagar - Bangalore