Worst in town.
Apr 11, 2012 07:58 PM 50869 Views

Had a real bad experience with Shathayu Koramangala. Went there for an ayurvedic massage on a weekday afternoon with prior appointment. When I called them up first, they asked me if I carry any sort of snapdeal offer and I said no. Got an appointment for 3 pm and the lady who spoke to me said the massage would last for 1 hour, 15 mins steam bath and hence altogether 1.5 hrs.

The masseur who attended me was not keen on what he was doing, rather he wanted to finish the work in no time and go relax. He finished my massage within 35 mins against the 1 hr which was promised to me over the call and I was out at the reception at 4 pm after the steam bath and shower.! I raised my concerns over there but they couldn't do much other than my masseur. Worst place.please don't choose Shathayu if you value your wallet.!

Write a Review on Shathayu Ayurveda - J.P. Nagar - Bangalore