Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Ranoli India
Nocie ?????
Mar 19, 2016 08:43 PM 33178 Views (via Mobile)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

We purchased this Sharp 1.1 ton Split unit for introducing in our office space. We picked this brand since it offer the best arrangement as far as star rating and cost. We paid 38000 rupees for it and some more for establishment. Our office is on the top floor of a building subsequently we require a successful airvconditioner. we have now introduced this for over a week and really soon we understood this machine is not doing its occupation well. we are baffled with it.

We set a temperature of 19 degree centigrade anyway it feels like 24-25! I dont realize what isn't right with it! the remote is likewise entirely complex to utilize, it needs lesser catches. the turbo mode likewise is not filling in as it ought to. The fundamental unit is introduced on the patio and we can feel its vibrations in the workplace this is not cool by any stretch of the imagination! the indoor units folds are having a swing movement yet it doesn't go the distance down.

I have such a large number of things that I cannot continue condemning this Sharp split unit, I think we ought to have presumably picked some other brand! this is top mid year and bearing the warmth of a building's top floor with such a crappy air conditioning is not worth the 38000 we spent! I wont prescribe Sharp Air conditioning to you all, search for another brand. Put your cash in some other brand yet Sharp

Write a Review on Sharp Split AC 1.1 Ton