Cooling and Sound:

Bad SHARP Inverter AC
Mar 20, 2016 08:40 AM 31157 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I had purchased Sharp AH-XP18PHT on 25-01-2014 inverter 1.5 ton Ac to save power. I know detailed operation and design of inverter AC.The warranty given on the AC was one year except compressor. After one year and 6 months the condenser of out door unit was damaged and rusted due to Mumbai weather. It was observed that the condenser was made of Aluminium. If the condenser is bad there is no point in buying inverter AC. I cannot use copper condenser as per discussion with Sharp technical department. The Sharp doesnot give warranty on Electronics circuit which is the heart of AC.

The replacement on electronics  circuit is very expensive. I lost Rs 54000=00 within two years just to save few Rs on electric bill. There is no expert in India to repair inverter AC. Gas leakage is the main problem with this AC. All inverter ACs are use and through type.

Prof. PBBorole VJTI