Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Calcutta, India India
Awezome
Apr 10, 2014 09:39 AM 130295 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 10, 2014 09:39 AM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I have the Sharp AHXP 18MV and I absolutely in love with the unit. It is a 1.5 Ton unit and it chills the room thats over 266 sq ft has roof on the top and large windows on the west wall. Even if I use it for 8/9 hrs a day I'm getting an electricity bill of max Rs 1350 and some months even Rs750!!!! I have decided any AC I buy next will be a Sharp.The cooling of the unit once again is exceptional and the outdoor unit is so silent, you will end up thinking its not turned on! But do remember, to vacuum before installing the AC, its very advanced unit so your colony ac guy might not have the equipment to carry out a proper installation. I'm using it regularly for the last 1.5 years and its been a superb experience. Will change all the bloody star rated Hitachi and Daikins I have at home gradually with Sharp Inverters. Amazing AC.

Write a Review on Sharp Inverter Split AH XP13LV