Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Pathetic customer service
Jan 19, 2017 06:14 PM 15696 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I have been using a Sharp inverter AC for more than 1 year and it is working well. When I decided to buy another one for children's room, I chose Sharp again since it looked a good product. However, the new inverter ac stopped working after a month. I raised a complaint and have been waiting for a resolution for more than 2 weeks now. I understand that Sharp does not have a solid process in place for customer support. They have outsourced the support functions to some small timers and you are at the mercy of these folks - they may or may not attend your complaint. I have called them at least 10 times. Warranty does not mean anything as the only thing Sharp does is give you a phone number of the outsourced support partner. As opposed to Sharp, Voltas and Daikin have a strong customer support process in place and hence my advise is to check the customer support availability at your location before you buy a Sharp product. I am from Cochin and the service here is pathetic. Totally service and support is worst and this is not at all durable. Cooling is also worst.

Write a Review on Sharp Inverter Split AH XP13LV