Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Sharp

New Delhi,Delhi,India India
Worst A.C
Jul 18, 2017 12:07 AM 9054 Views (via Mobile)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I got a sharp AC 1 year ago on July and it was very good in working and it's cooling was too good. But after 3 months the AC shows an error and after that the AC stop working and then AC was stopped working. Then we called sharp customer care and they said that its motor were spare and I said them that the motor is in warranty time period so we no need to do any worry and also not going to spend any penny on the AC but the customer care said sorry sir AC's motor donot come in warranty.

And also they want a service charge of rupees 550. what the hell was going on I didnt understand that time. If anyone is thinking to buy an AC please guyz think twice and don't include sharp AC in your list. It was worthless to spent any penny on that product please chose some well known brand that will give you satisfaction. So conclusion is this Sharp AC's are the worst AC I see on this earth really. Totally worthless product.

Write a Review on Sharp AH-X18SST 1.5 Ton Split AC