Hoshangabad Road, Gulmohar Colony, Bhopal 462026, MP

+91-9630440600

Worth taste at sarma and vishnu fast food
Jan 11, 2017 07:35 PM 1083 Views

Well I heard this name from one of my friends so we panned to go their with my friends on my b'day usually we prefer go to to sagar gaire but it was just a try at some new place in sharma and vishnu fast food.

As we entered their and saw the menu then all was their which we wanted but when we ordered then the receptionist told us that sorry sir we don't have this at present and it was disappointing.So we said than lets have something other ok.

The sitting space was also not enough as in sagar gaire I don't know why it was though they were having enough vacant space.Their was a self service but it really sucked me when it took more then half hour to prepare the food and really when I went to asked in between then they were also not known about the order paced.

One have to ask there that from which counter he should ask about particular food item because they don't have any mark or not written any thing above or beside the counters.

after a long wait I got the food and their presentation was just zero as per their price as they were comparing with some high food stores in Bhopal and even not knowing how to present.

The taste was nothing if we compare it to sagar gaire only they were comparing with the high price list.We tried the sandwich and pasta it was missing the rich taste of that green sous as in sagar gaire.

Their was no decoration not even music or television to watch.It was boring to sit their and realiy the behaviors of employs their was like as we were eating for free no one was caring about weather the tables are clean or not.

Their is self service and really if you are going their for the first time you will not like to go their next time no guideline or board above the counters.Their is only a receptionist who will give you the coupons for what you want and just then its over.It was like now its over go and search for the food and what to do with the coupon.

It was the worth going their only I wasted the money and I will never suggest to go their to anyone specially if you are in a mood of party.

Sharma Chinese & Vishnu Fast Food - Gulmohar Colony - Bhopal