Medical Care:

32-34, Near Gl Bajaj College, Knowledge Park 3, Noida 201306, UP

+91-120-2333999

Hospital with good infrastructure but bad faciliti
Nov 23, 2017 10:06 AM 8364 Views (via iOS App)

Medical Care:

Sharda hospital which is a well named and famed hospital as known by all the people. Sharda hospital is good in name and fame but let me tell you friends that it is not that much good as it is known. The staff of sharda hospital is not well experienced as the most of the staff comperises of the students studying in the SHARDA MEDICAL COLLEGE which directly shows that the sharda hospital is playing with the lives of the people .This is because most of the doctors practising in sharda hospital ( shardian students ) are not much educated as they should be.

Let me tell u my experience in sharda hospital, I wonce visited sharda hospital for my treatment of typoid . one of the doctor ( student) who was checking me just forgot the name of the medicine which he should suggest me. nd at the same instant. he just made me wait for 20 min to go and ask his senior doctor. This directly shows how careless the hospital is . The only advantage of SHARDA HOSPITAL is that it is cheaper than other for which u cant play with ur life.

Thanx