Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-80-60508080

Trivandrum India
Beware of Shanmuka cabs, Bangalore.
Jan 12, 2014 03:52 PM 3192 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I booked Shanmuka cabs online for my 2 days visit at Bangalore. On the first day, they called me and said that they are asking some other agency to send me the vehicle; and as such I have to pay the full amount to the driver, and that my advance payment of Rs.270 will be refunded to me later online.

I paid the full amount, but my advance was never refunded. They do not even respond to my emails on this since.

The cab driver for the second day did not know bit of Hindi or English, and he was like a complete deaf man to my questions or directions.

The distance between my pickup point and final drop point(airport) was only 32 kms, but the driver contested that it is 45 kms and was demanding money for the same. In the fuss, I also forgot to deduct the advance amount of Rs.270 when making the payment to the driver, which Shanmuka folks never bothered to refund inspite of my requests on the same.

Overall, I had a horribly tough time dealing with the Shanmuka taxi providers and their cab drivers. I am sure that "Professionalism and Honesty" are 2 words they wouldn't even have heard of.

I would strongly recommend everyone to stay as far away as possible from this taxi provider.

Shanmuka Cabs