Accessibility:

Safety:

Mp India
Shani dev
Feb 10, 2018 01:41 PM 3493 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Safety:

We had gone for shani signapur from shirdi to visit the shani dev mandir . It was a very good trip of mine . I loved that place , there was pureness in atmosphere and full religious weather. We had a great experience while visiting such a pilgrimage.

The very known thingh that I observed there that some shops and house didn't have door .

That time I realized that story that in place of shanidev no one can rob anything. So I felt that area to be very safe.

We had gone there through cab from shirdi.

At the middle of our journey we had enjoy the sugarcane juice which was taking outside through a manmade wheel , cow and bulls were working there for rotating the wheel so that we could have the juice. It was great to seeing this kind of thing.

We

When we reached there then we had visited shani dev mandir for worshipping, there was a statue of shani dev where we had found so much of oil everywhere near the statue and overall the statue of shani dev.

We also included our oil that is known for showing our respect , faith , love , and devotion to our god shani dev .

Shani Shingnapur