MouthShut.com Would Like to Send You Push Notifications. Notification may includes alerts, activities & updates.

OTP Verification

Enter 4-digit code
For Brands
MouthShut Logo

MouthShut Score

100%
3 

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Value for Money:

I feel this review is:

Fake
Genuine

To justify genuineness of your review kindly attach purchase proof
No File Selected

Setu Fish Oil Review
Feb 23, 2019 08:48 AM 1482 Views

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Value for Money:

Setu Fish Oil which is marine sourced Omega-3 fatty acids help reduce cholesterol and maintain a healthy blood pressure. Some of the few benefits from its consumption include improving joint health and to modulate inflammation. It also imparts brain and vision development.


It helps you to heavily control your mood swings. It is anti-inflammatory which means it helps to prevent or reduce low-grade chronic inflammation. This is how it uses to prevent one of the major hosts of health problems. Its ultimate source of goodness is Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA, DHA and DPA. It aids in normal functioning by reducing ‘bad’ LDL and triglycerides, and supporting normal BP.


For pregnant women, DHA fortifies brain grey matter as well as retinal health. It is overall beneficial for everyone. One day consumption of for adults should be from 2000 to 3000 mg of EPA and DHA combined. It has 18% EPA, 12% DHA, for a total of 30% Omega 3.


Every capsule of soft gel contains 180 mg of DHA and 120 mg EPA. It is necessary for one to keep alternating the intake of energy into the body along with altering another extent changing certain hormones in circulation. It should also be noted that each soft gel has the equivalent of 9 additional calories. Hence should be taken with proper care for different body types.


It provides the body with necessary fruits, vegetables, lean protein, nuts, seeds, and healthy fats that may be missing in the normal daily diet. This makes it essential for pregnant women. This is one of the best ways to enhance your overall health with Omega 3. Omega-3 fatty acids is very essential in every day diet. These fatty acids aid the body to promote healthy cardiovascular function. Additionally, it also counter hyperlipidaemia.


Setu Fish Oil supplement is purified, molecularly distilled and marine-sourced. It should be taken note that apart from supporting your brain, eyes and heart, fish oil can also fight inflammation in your body. Hence fish oil intake varies for different body types and one should consult doctor, especially pregnant women for optimum health.


Upload Photo

Upload Photos


Upload photo files with .jpg, .png and .gif extensions. Image size per photo cannot exceed 10 MB


Comment on this review

Read All Reviews

YOUR RATING ON

Setu Fish Oil
1
2
3
4
5
X