Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Hyderabad
Bad product
Jan 19, 2017 09:23 PM 2212 Views (via Mobile)

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Hello friends I want to share my opinions on this set wet hair gel. I have used the hair gel for 6months and I didn't get any positive results with this gel. The set wet is one of the money waste products and it is not so effective in its use. Infact many disadvantages are there by this gel.many chemicals are mixed in that and they are very harmful for the hair. I noticed that my hair started falling and stopped using it. It will good for styling our hair for only sometime but the results will be bad. The cream will make the hair rough and hard. It is better to use this setwet occasionally and for the functions only. The fragrance is good and smells good but won't lasts long.The value of money is reasonable and no problem with the price.I won't recommend this as it will ruin the hair and shows side effects. Thank you.

Set Wet Hair Gel