Fragrance:

Do not Buy this product
Jun 06, 2016 01:52 PM 1921958 Views

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

I am using this product.since 4 months. But I didn't get any good thing in this Set wet hair gel.

for me, Hair Gel means to me. who hold your hair .and gives a shiny look everytime.but when I strts to use this product.

mine mean gets change afterwards. it gives me holding of 1 to 2 hours. and afterwards .i found my hair.just like I had before using such Gel.

Yes, it makes my hairs rough.But it looks dry all the time.

and if you have problem that sweat comes from scalp.then this set wet hair Gel Does not worth you at all.Cause.

The frangrance is ok ok .not so good.

I bought this product. just because of the brand name I've heard and some of my friends are using this .so they told me to use this product.

I Suggest many other alternative brands to for men's gel.which are I used.and based on experience I am reffering follwoings

1. Axe Matte Gel

2.Park Avenue Chrome

1. L'Oreal Professionnel Home Styling Wax

Those who can't afford this above Gel's for men's .then you can try other gel. as your pocket allows .to use.

But if you want to use.Good quality kind of product. then you should try all the above Gel's which I mentioned there in.

so on conclusvie stage I would not suggest This product to buy.

Set Wet Hair Gel