Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Tripura, Agartala Gb 79Tilla A.G.Quarter India
Unfavourable for hairs
Jan 13, 2018 03:47 PM 835 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Today I am here to share one of my worst experiences about set wet hair gel. I had used this for last 4 to 5 years and now I am suffering from the signs of baldness. It makes hair harsh and thin.

It also makes our scalp dry which results in hairfall as well as increase the amount of dandruff in our head. Using of hair gels and hair wax will surely damage your hairs and will steadily leads to hair loss. It also make hairs sticky which will irritate you while bathing.

Styling or setting of hairs with set wet hair gels is fine. It smells nice and also give attractive looks after styling the hairs but the toxic chemicals used in preparing this gel is the main reason for damaging of hairs.

So I recommend everyone not to use this hair gels ever. Trust me it is really unhealthy for your hairs.

Set Wet Hair Gel