Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Punjab India
Set wet gel "TheMoney waisting product"
Mar 01, 2018 01:11 PM 3615 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Hello friends today I am going to share my experience regarding set wet hair gel . I am this product for more than 1 year and I feel that this is very bad even company say that this product is for all Hair types .

First time when I use this product I feel that it is good but after only one hour it's hardness become loose . However they give directions to use this gel that is Apply gel generously to towel-dried hair. I'm also try that way for one week but same problem continued . So that is below soft hardness that is very shame on this product .

Moreover if I talk about the fragrance of this product , then I will give only 1. Because if fragrance is only for 5 to 10 minutes after that its fragrance become zero, so from the point view fragrance it also become nervous product .

They also says, that it is for external use only that is also not true . It is only for internal use because when I will use it for outdoor purpose then, I have to face many problems like hair fill with dust and it's very sticky then I have to wash my hair.so I prefer you to do not use set wet for outdoor purpose .

At last if I talk about its price it is 95 rupees and I feel money wasting by buying this product . That is totally worst product. So don't buy that product you will seeking for hair fixing gel .

Thank you guys if you find it helpful for you then please like our review .

Set Wet Hair Gel