Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Bikaner India
Gel is not good for our head..
May 25, 2018 12:42 PM 2421 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

In my opinion, all gel work same in Hair. By gel we can look stylish and attractive but hair gel spoil our hair and our life too. Hair gel is not good for our hairs and our head skin. Once I used this gel for 5-6 days. After 10 days , my hairs was going to fall suddenly. I was so worried about this and I went to doctor. Then doctor told me that this is side-effect of hair gel. After a long time , my hairs goes normal. Hair gel is harmful for our hairs. We shouldn't use any type of gel. But we can use shampoo and hair conditioner for make our hair black and silky. But please don't use hair gel. And remember TV stars never use hair gel. They maintain their hair by their own hair stylist and hair designer. So if you use gel so please stop using this and avoid hair fall. I think this is information help you for make you right decision.

Set Wet Hair Gel