Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Health for your crown!
Aug 20, 2016 01:39 PM 17645 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Sesa Hair Oil is a rare combination of 18 herbs, 5 nourishing oil and milk procussed with ancient 'keshirpak vidhi' which helps to remove infections and gives nourishment to scalp and roots'.

I am using this hair oil for a long time and yes I saw the difference, my hair was very thin and flat with deficiency of hair growth and huge quality of hair loss, within 2 files of usage I saw the improvement, my hair started to become thick, strong and healthy. Their was no dandruff or any infections on my sculp and it even helped to grow new baby hair. With this product I regain my confidence and beauty!

Its main purpose is to reduce bacteria and fungal infection, nourish follicles, dandruff and lice and headache and mental stress!

It is 100% herbal and approved by millions of doctors.

It has a strong fragrance which stays on the hair after shampooing it even, the oil is sticky and you can built it up according to your requirements!

Sesa Hair Oil