WORST SELF DRIVE EXPERIENCE IN 5 Years
Jun 14, 2019 02:48 PM 2775 Views

Being an auto enthusiast and related to the auto industry, I have been using self-drives since Zoomcar came with a bang and made its entry into the Indian market. I even tried other service providers as in Revv, Myles, Mychoize, Voler, Fabcarz, Selfdrives.in but I never came across such unprofessional and sort of Bogus setup such as Selfdrive.in. Here is what compelled me in saying so.

I was looking forward to book a car from selfdrives.in(not this particular one i.e seldrive.in. Actually apart from an "s" a lot separates the two). Actually, I landed to their website by mistake. Booked a car. Paid the money which was around 16k. And was all set. On the day of the booking, I got numerous calls regarding ID updation, Kilometer capping. I did as they said asking them to ensure that the car they are giving me should be in good condition- they did what they are best in- FAKING PEOPLE. I was about to get the car around 8:30 PM. At around 8 I got a call that the car brokedown while on the way. I was stuck with my bags packed. I told them to arrange me a car within 3 hours or refund my money. No response. Called around 10-15 times. NO RESPONSE. Finalley they picked up saying "NO CARS AVAILABLE. REFUND WILL BE INITIATED TOMORROW MORNING".

My TRIP got cancelled, my parents remain stranded as I was to pick them up. That was 7th and its 14th June 2019 today. NO CALLS, NO EMAILS, NOTHING!

ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE

ZERO SERVICE ACTUALLY

GOING FOR CONSUMER COURT

DO NOT GO FOR SELFDRIVE.IN.

Selfdrive.in