Design & Looks:

Delhi, India India
Seiko has pathetic customer service in India
Jun 25, 2012 05:30 PM 4168 Views

Design & Looks:

Seiko may be a good watch, and I own three of them, but their customer service sucks.

I had given a Seiko Ladies watch for repair for a crack in the glass on 20th October 2011 (Service form 320) at Ethos Inorbit, Malad. I was told that the repair takes 3-4 weeks. After 6 months and having followed up many times, even twice with Imran – Seiko manager, I got a call from the showroom that watch had been repaired. I came and found that the glass changed was not a Seiko glass but an ordinary one and no one even informed the same. What a cheating. The watch was sent back by the showroom and I was told that it will come in a week as finally the glass had come through shipping, but till date there is no return. What a shame for a service, the excitement of wearing a new watch is also gone now.

I have purchased 3 Seiko watches in recent past and will not buy another one now, will also advice friends not to buy this brand for such a pathetic service and consumer response. I have tried calling Imran, but he does not pick my calls now.

Rajesh