Design & Looks:

rangareddi India
Seiko Men’s SKP332 Brown Leather Strap Dress Watch
Mar 09, 2016 06:47 PM 4080 Views

Design & Looks:

I have a small wrist(~ 6 inches in circumference) for years, have not been wearing a wristwatch. All watches I see when passing where the mall is too big for me. For me, a big watch on my wrist looks like a jacket that is four sizes too big. It seems ridiculous.

A couple of weeks I decided I was going to spend a few hours online to try to find a watch that I like the look of and that is small enough to fit well on my wrist. I found some possibilities, but finally I chose the Seiko SKP332, which I bought for the wonderful price of 4700rs.

The diameter of the watch face is just 34 mm so the size is perfect for my little wrist. To put this in perspective, most of the watches in the market are 42 mm in diameter. The smaller size of the watch is due to the vintage style.

The watch looks like a  1920, s era men's dress watch, but is, in fact, a model of Seiko 2013. The leather band is 20 mm wide so that both components of the watch fit me perfectly.

Overall, it looks great, fits very well, and has kept perfect time so far. It is an elegant looking watch is smaller than most watches these days so keep that in mind when buying. This watch is a 10/10 for me and would recommend it to anyone with small wrist who likes to wear a wristwatch.

Seiko