Design & Looks:

A great investment!
Mar 16, 2001 10:33 PM 6470 Views

Design & Looks:

I have been a big fan of Seiko watches for the past few years now. I have found theat they have a great selection to choose from for woman's watches.

I usually have a problem finding watches that fit me properly. My wrists are very tiny and even after sizing a watch, it is still too big or just too tight. Whenever I have sized a Seiko watch, it has always fit perfectly.

Seiko has different styles to choose from. They have metal or leather bands. The face can have numbers, roman numerals, or just plain without having any numbers. Some of the faces can have designs or diamond chips in them. Depends on what you prefer.

Most Seiko's are not waterproof. Be sure to check the back of the watch and look for the words waterproof. The back of the watch is made from a steel metal to prevent rusting and discoloration.

Make yourself happy and go buy yourself a Seiko watch if you are looking for a new watch. You won't be disappointed!

Seiko