Performance:

Best Portable External Hard Drive - Seagate
Feb 02, 2018 08:59 AM 3498 Views

Performance:

Hello Friends!

Today I am share to my personal opinion on the seagate expansion 1.5 Tb portable external hard drive.

I have been using seagate expandable HD of 1.5 TB portable since one years back. Earlier I was failing to manage space on my laptop which it's self-contain 500GB, inbuilt hd.

I always loved to call myself movies freak I love to build a collection of different movies from wherever and whatever I got but,

Because it's lot of memory exhausted from my laptop I have to delete some of the very valuable movies, data and sometimes pictures, software's,

This always made me saddened when I erase them form my drives after seagate I can manage my data effectively and efficiently, its data transfer rate s 3.0 which makes it compatible with I-5 and I-7 new generation processors plus I have never got any technical issues so far.

So from my side it's highly recommendable product and worth to it's price. I always lovet tto carry my haard disk every time when ever I go just oto watch any movie, listening songs and sometimes cherishing old memories by visiting old photographs.

Just use it because I am confident enough for seagate that it will impress you automatically with its built, speed and connectivity. Hope my review was helpful.

Seagate Expansion 1.5 Tb Portable External Hard Drive