Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I would like to share my personal experiences to spread awareness among youngsters like me. Please do not join it, Completely say "NO" to join Scope International- Standard Chartered Bank, Bangalore. It is not worth to join it, It has lots of Unprofessional and unethical culture.

I was working under "Raghu Daglesan"- and Idiot Tamilian. He do not have common sense even, not even fit in junior level but still working as Senior Manager. Each of the team member just hate him. He will overrule like a Hitler. He will say to team members  that he will make our life miserable. And moreover if someone will ask him genuine query which is against him, he will ask them to RESIGN.

He is one of the worst fellow in this Organization, He will do lot of Politics based on regional languages, He will only favor the peoples who is Tamilian(or who knows Tamil), As a lead he will not stick to his words, He always trying to secure himself rather than thinking whole.

• He will always force to work for minimum 12 hours a day and moreover for 6 days a week. He will tell this is the standard of SCB(Standard Chartered Bank).

• He will ask for even two minutes break, if he want to know why I have taken so much time to pee.

I have tried to bring this issue in front of HR-Head and AVP  his manager, but they also kept silent. No step has been taken from their side.

Salary is also very poor. People who are Team lead are getting less than 5 lacs even after having 7-8 years of experience with professional qulaifications like CDCS.

• Campus is also very poor, no facilities.

• No cab facility

• No Cafe

I am planning to sue this company soon, so please do not join this worst company which has worst culture.

Write a Review on Scope International Pvt Ltd