Ride Experience:

Not upto the mark !
Mar 28, 2017 05:36 PM 7752 Views

Ride Experience:

Travel Convenience:

Why do people visit amusement parks? to have fun obviously! but thats not the case when you are visiting the Science City in kolkata.

I had visited the place recently with my friends, we were expecting to have a blast since the last time we visited the place was when we were mere kids, but alas it didn't go the way we visioned it would.

For starters nothing changed, I mean literally nothing changed, they still have the same old stuffs they had over 10 years ago, everything is out of date, for instance the Time Machine ride still has that same old graphics it had back then in the 90s and to make things worse everything is overpriced. Most of the free rides are out of order and/or broken, which I found to be really disappointing. The place is utterly unclean, the toilets stink and the food court is just awful.

If you wish to know about science and everything just google it, don't waste your precious money on Science City, if you want to have fun then go to other amusement parks.

Science City - Kolkata