Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Awesome barbeque
Oct 27, 2017 06:23 PM 874 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Oct 27, 2017 08:10 PM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Sayaji hotel is located near prempura ghat in bhopal.There are two restaurants in sayaji i.e., kababville and sanchi.I havent visited sanchi restaurant so I cant say anything about it.but I visited kababville so here I m giving review about this restaurant.We have been visited kababville, sayaji in mid july.It was light rain which made our visit more awesome.i must say Kababville is one of the best dining place in bhopal.You will be amazed by the ambience.It is a poolside buffet restaurant.Since this is a buffet restaurant so we have to choose between veg and non veg buffet.Here veg buffet cost approx 800 and non veg buffet cost approx 900.So here we have chosen non veg buffet.You're first served starters which include grilled dishes like corn, kabab, prawns, chicken, fish etc.Must say awesome barbeque, Staff is so quick and you are gonna get your belly filled up by starters only.Food is just awesome from starters to main course to dessert.I loved jalebi with rabdi and small gulab jamun in dessert.A must go place for foodies.

Sayaji Hotel - Bhopal